- 3/4 cup boiled mixed sprouts (kabuli chana, moong, rajma,matki etc.)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup grated radish (mooli)
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped
Fenugreek (methi) leaves
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 green chilli, slit
- A pinch of asafoetida (hing)
- Mix 3/4 cup of mixed sprouts (kabuli chana, moong, rajma, matki etc. with some chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup grated mooli (radish), 1/4 cup tomatoes, 1/4 cup chopped finely, leaves of fenugreek (methi), to taste, salt 1 green chilli, 1 teaspoon oil and a pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Combine thoroughly.
- Indulge in the delicious and nutritious snack.
Leave a Reply