Smoked Butter chicken
- boneless (cubed) chicken
- 1/2 cup curd (yoghurt)
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 11/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tbsp butter chicken masala
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oil coal ghee
For the curry:
- 1 tsp jeera
- 2-3 tej pattha (bay leaves)
- green chilies
- ginger, and garlic
- chopped large onions
- 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp butter chickeb masala
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3 large diced tomatoes
- a few cashew nuts, water, and milk powder
- leaves of fenugreek
- To the marinade, add boneless chicken (cubed), salt to taste, 1/2 cup curd or yoghurt, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder, and 1 tsp butter chicken masala.
- Marinate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and cook the marinated chicken for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Place the cooked chicken in a bowl and wrap it in tin foil with a piece of coal.
- Pour a small amount of ghee over the coals and close the lid.
- Do not open the lid; instead, allow the smoke to accumulate.
For the gravy: (Use the same pan for the gravy)
- To quickly cook the onions, add 1 tsp butter, 1/2 tsp oil, 1 tsp jeera, 2-3 tej pattha (bay leaves), a required amount of green chilli, ginger, garlic, chopped onions and salt.
- Stir in 2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/2 tsp turmeric, 2 tsp butter chicken masala, and 1 tsp garam masala.
- After thoroughly mising and stirring, add 3 large chopped tomatoes and a few cashew nuts.
- Once the mixture has cooled, transfer it to a blender, add a little water, and thoroughly blend it.
- Add the necessary amount of water
- Combine the milk powder and water mixture with the gravy.
- Stir in the kasuri methi and the cook the chicken to the gravy.
- After adding the smoked chicken, only bring the gravy to a boil.
- Garnish with kasuri methi and milk powder mixture.
- It's time to eat!