Another year, another fitness resolution that you’re unable to stick to? Delicious food, good weather, the occasional get-togethers making it difficult to keep your resolution? Fret not! We’ve got a solution to that, and more. The HealthifyMe New Year Revolution – the biggest fitness revolution in the country is sure to transform your approach towards health and fitness.
It takes 21 days to form a healthy habit and we bring to you a 21-day guided plan that enables you to adopt one healthy habit, thereby leading you towards the path of good health. Wondering how it works? Scroll to find out!
What You Will Get
Customized daily tasks – 21-day guided plan, that caters to your lifestyle and fitness goal.
- Lose Weight; to help you reach your weight goal
- Get Fitter; to tone up and strengthen your body
- Run Better; to increase your stamina and go tick that marathon off your bucket-list
How It Works
- Get yourself into the groove as you learn what it takes to achieve your goal; track your food and complete your tasks.
- This is where you need to up your game. Your tracking skills need to be on point so as to progress towards learning how to balance meals and go the extra mile to do whatever it takes to slam your daily goals.
- Push your limits in the third week. It’ll be a little hard, but if you stay dedicated, you’re sure to emerge out as a champion at the end of these 21-days.
- Over the course of these three weeks you get to interact with like minded individuals, share stories, experiences, advice and much more! As an added bonus you get access to expert advice, from India’s top nutritionists and fitness trainers, who will answer all your health and fitness related questions.
Did we mention that you get points for each task you complete? So bring out the inner competitor in you and win your health back.
After 21 Days
It’s time. On completion of your 21-day plan you will definitely see some change. Be dedicated, follow the tasks diligently and emerge as a new healthier you!
So, are you ready to challenge yourself to come out stronger and healthier?
Leave a Reply