Sculpt your upper body in only 20 minutes. Yes, it’s possible. We tell you how: Perform this routine twice and end with a brisk 5-minute walk.
- Start on all fours with the hands on the floor slightly wider than but in line with the shoulders.
- The body should form a straight line from the shoulders to the ankles
- Squeeze the abs as tight as possible and keep them engaged
- Lower the body until the chest nearly touches the floor, making sure that the elbows are tucked in close to the torso
- Pause for a moment then push yourself back to the starting position
- Stand straight with the feet hip width apart, looking straight ahead and arms hanging down by your side
- Jump from one foot to the other at the same time lifting your knees as high as possible, hip height is advisable
- Touch the ground with the balls of your feet
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your arms down by your side
- Lower into a squat position with your hands flat on the floor in front of you
- Kick your legs backwards into a press up position and lower your chest to the floor
- Push your chest back up to the press up position thrust both feet forward so you are back in the squat position
- Jump up and raise both hands over your head
Weight loss, eating healthy, or managing a medical condition gets a lot easier when you have expert help and guidance at each step. Speak to an health counsellor today!
- Stand with your feet together and your hands down by your side.
- In one motion jump your feet out to the side and raise your arms above your head.
- Immediately reverse that motion by jumping back to the starting position.
Planks with Cross-Overs
- Start in push-up position.
- Pull right knee toward left elbow, Make sure your abs are tight and back is flat.
- Return to start and repeat, alternating sides.
Reps.: 15, each side
- Start by standing about 2 feet away from a wall with your back against the wall
- Slide your back down the wall until your hips and knees bend at a 90 degrees angle
- Keep the shoulders, upper back and the back of the head against the wall
- Both feet should be flat on the ground with the weight evenly distributed
- Hold for the required amount of time
Reps.: 2 sets – 15 seconds
- Start by getting into a press up position.
- Bend your elbows and rest your weight ono your forearms and not on your hands.
- Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
- Engage your core by sucking your belly button into your spine.
- Hold this position for the prescribed time
Reps.: 3, 30 seconds
- Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor.
- Raise your hips off the floor so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Pause at the top then slowly lower your body back to the floor.
Reps.: 12, 2 sets
If this sounds like something you won’t be able to do at the moment, our experts can help customize a quick and effective workout plan for you depending upon your body condition and routine.