- 2 cups Boiled Sweet Corn
- 1 Tomato, Chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1 Boiled Potato
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2 tbsp Coriander Mint Chutney
- 2 tbsp Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Chat Masala
- Sev to garnish (optional)
- In a medium-sized mixing dish, combine 2 cups boiled sweet corn, 1 chopped tomato, 1 chopped onion, 1 boiled potato, 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds, and 2 tbsp coriander leaves.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Squeeze in 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1/2 tsp salt, 2 tablespoons coriander mint chutney, 2 tablespoons sweet tamarind chutney, and 1/2 teaspoon chat masala.
- Toss the mixture well and sprinkle with sev ( If needed)
- Serve with coriander leaves on top and your Corn Bhel Chaat is complete.