1. Peanut Butter Milkshake
- 1 cup Unsweetened Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Banana
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend all ingredients well until smooth
- Pour into glasses, and it is ready to be served.
2. Peanut Butter French Toast
- 12 Multigrain Bread Slices
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Fat-free Butter
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Skimmed Milk
- Spread peanut butter on one side of the bread slices.
- Whisk milk, eggs, and salt in a bowl.
- Now dip both the sides of the bread in egg mixture.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Grill the bread slices for 2-3 minutes on each side until it turns golden brown.
- Tasty Peanut butter French toasts are ready to serve.
3. Peanut Butter Ice cream
- 1 cup Milk
- Pinch Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Frozen banana/mango
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon/Cardamom powder
- Add all ingredients in a blending jar.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Refrigerate for some hours.
- Yummy chilled Ice cream is ready to serve.