- Drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily. Keeping yourself hydrated will prevent constipation and control your sodium levels, both of which are crucial if you want to lose belly fat.
- Increase the intake of both soluble and insoluble fiber in your food, as it reduces bloating.
- Eat potassium-rich fruits like banana and sweet potato as they will help rid your body of excess water and reduce your waist size.
- Reduce your intake of salt because it increases edema (swelling caused by fluid retention) and bloating. Strictly avoid ready-to-eat meals as these are laden with different flavours and salt. Also avoid foods that are hard to digest, like those that are sugar-rich and oily.
- Eat protein-rich food and reduce carbs in your diet. Be sure to include plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Running or a 45-minute brisk walk daily will help you burn that extra fat.
To get started with the best diet & training choices for your fitness or weightloss plan, sign up today and speak to our experts.