1. Cinnamon Apple Yoghurt Bowl
- 1/2 Peeled, seeded, and diced apple
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- A Pinch Nutmeg
- 2 tbsp Chopped walnuts
- 1/8 cup Water
- 1/2 bowl Yogurt
- Mix the apple, maple syrup, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a container.
- Fill it with 1/8 cup of water.
- Cook it on a low flame until soft.
- After cooking it for 10-12 minutes, let it cool down.
- Use this topping on your yoghurt.
- Add some chopped walnuts.
2. Strawberry- Chocolate Greek Yoghurt Bark
- 3 cups Whole- milk plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Pure maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 -1/2 cup Sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup Mini chocolate chips
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Take a medium-sized bowl and stir some yoghurt, maple syrup, or honey and vanilla.
- Spread it onto a baking sheet into a 10-15 inch rectangle.
- Add strawberries and sprinkle ¼ cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Freeze it for approximately 3 hours
- Cut or break it into 32 pieces.
3. Homemade Plain Greek Yoghurt
- 4 cup Nonfat or low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup Nonfat or low-fat plain yoghurt
- Heat milk in a container on a medium-high flame.
- Keep stirring it frequently until it starts steaming and is barely bubbling.
- Register 180 degrees F on a candy thermometer.
- Pour the milk into a clean container.
- Stir it and keep checking the temperature until it is 110 degrees F.
- Cover the container with a cloth to let it stay warm.
- Place it undisturbed for at least 8-12 hours.
When it thickens and becomes tangy, refrigerate it for approximately 2 hours.
- Arrange two layers of cheesecloth and place them over a large bowl.
- Spoon the cooled yoghurt into the cheesecloth.
- Let it stay covered and refrigerate it for 8 to 24 hours.
- Take it out depending on how thick you want it.
- Your homemade plain Greek yoghurt is ready after a lot of hard work and patience.
3. Homemade Plain Greek Yoghurt:
Wondering when and where the 1/4 cup yogurt is being added??