Eating pizza on a regular basis can be an unhealthy habit with major consequences. Now satisfy your taste buds while keeping a check on your diet by following this healthy pizza recipe.
Ingredients for the Crust
- 2 cups of cauliflower (grated)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup low fat paneer
Ingredients for the pesto sauce
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 8-10 almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp parmesan cheese grated (optional)
- salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp grated low fat paneer
- 3-4 slices of mushrooms, peppers, and olives.
- Blend all the ingredients required for the pesto sauce, coarsely to form a thick paste
- Dry roast the grated cauliflower (without stems) for 2 minutes and let it cool
- Put the grated cauliflower in a kitchen towel and squeeze out as much water as possible. Combine it with the remaining ingredients to form a thick dough
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius
- Cover a baking tray with foil and grease it with a dash of olive oil
- Flatten and spread the dough to form a round disc, about 3 mm in thickness and bake for 20-30 minutes, till golden on the edges
- Cool the base for 5 minutes
- Spread a spoonful of pesto sauce on the base and top it with a mix of mozzarella cheese and paneer followed by slices of olives, peppers, and mushrooms
- Bake the pizza again till the cheese melts (approximately 10 minutes)
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for 5-6 minutes
- Slice it up and enjoy
Next time, there’s no need to think twice about eating a pizza. Just put on your chef’s hat, and get to baking.
Customized diet charts, workout routines, access to healthy recipes and more! All with HealthifyMe Premium.
[symple_button url=”https://healthifyme.onelink.me/2285251819?pid=Blog_Post&c=Sign_Up&af_dp=hmein%3A%2F%2Factivity%2FPlansv2Activity&af_web_dp=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthifyme.com%2Fhome&af_force_dp=true” color=”red” size=”medium” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Sign Up Now![/symple_button]