The latest crop of fitness tech products comprises wearables that can be worn through the day and can decode your movement patterns, calorie count and sleep functions. According to HIS, an industry forecaster, sales of wearable technology that can link to the Internet or work with mobile apps will grow from $8.6 billion in 2012 to almost $30 billion by 2018. This fitness technology and accompanying data crunching can put you on the path to better health. Which one’s your choice?
- YUFIT: This fitness band is made of thermoplastic elastomers that are totally safe to wear. It weighs about 4.5 grams and offers a smart OLED display. The band works with two apps – YUFIT and HealthifyMe – and tracks steps, figures out calorie count and monitors sleep among other functions.
- Fitbit:One of the earliest activity trackers, fitness enthusiasts now have 10 models to choose from. The tracker, which can be synced to fitness apps like Healthifyme, measures steps taken and combines it with user data to calculate distance walked, calories burned, floors climbed and activity duration and intensity. It also measures sleep quality.
- Wireless Body Monitor: Think of this gadget as an upgraded pedometer. It can track steps, calories and weight. A 2011 study by exercise scientists showed that people who used a wireless device lost twice as much weight as people who didn’t, possibly because they saw how their choices affected their weight daily.
- Pulse Fitness Tracker: This device tracks the number of footsteps and can accurately trace calorie burn all day and during exercise to stay in control of your weight. It can check real-time heart rate to ensure you’re working out at the right intensity.
- HAPIfork: Eating too fast is linked to poor digestion and poor weight control. Enter the HAPIfork, an electronic fork that helps monitor and track eating habits. It also alerts you – with indicator lights and gentle vibrations – if you are eating too fast. The HAPIfork measures how long it took to eat a meal, amount of “fork servings” taken per minute and the intervals between them. It comes with apps that can help improve eating behavior.
To get your own activity tracker, sign up here http://healthifyme.com/home/product/
[symple_button url=”https://healthifyme.onelink.me/2285251819?pid=Blog_Post&c=Sign_Up&af_dp=hmein%3A%2F%2Factivity%2FPlansv2Activity&af_web_dp=http%3A%2F%2Fhealthifyme.com%2Fhome&af_force_dp=true” color=”red” size=”medium” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Get fit with HealthifyMe. Sign up here[/symple_button]
Excellent Fitness Stuff You Listed Here. I am Very Impressed With Your Content.
Thanks For The Post.
I have learn some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking
for revisiting. I wonder how so much attempt
you set to make such a magnificent informative website.