It is easy to include blackberries as a part of any healthy diet. Here are two simple yet healthy recipes with blackberry that can increase the nutritional content and help you feel fuller for longer.
#1 Easy Sugar-Free Three Berry Sauce:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- Take one each cup of blueberries, blackberries, raspberries fresh/frozen as per your availability, add 1/2 cup of water, add a pinch of salt in a pan, and then bring it to boil.
- After 5 minutes, when the berries are mushy, remove the pan from the heat and mash all the berries to make it a smooth paste.
- Boil for another 2 minutes to mix. Turn off the heat and let it cool.
#2 Very Blackberry Peach Lemonade:
- In a blender, add five peaches- chopped and peeled, 1/2 cup blackberries, six large strawberries, and a dash of honey (optional) as per requirement. Blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture with a mesh strainer. In a pitcher, add 6 cups of water and six lemons juiced. Stir the puree and pour over ice and serve.