Baked vegetable nuggets
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1/2 head cauliflower, broken up
- 1 head broccoli, broken up
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 3/4 cup bread crumbs (205 g)
- Steam the carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli for 3 minutes and let them cool.
- Take a bowl and mash the vegetables with a fork.
- Mix in the chopped garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add the breadcrumbs to form a dough like texture to the mixture.
- Grease your hands and form lemon-sized pieces of dough into a roundel or cylinder.
- Arrange the nuggets on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 160° C, flipping once.
- Enjoy while it's hot!