Orange juice is a beautiful fruit juice with numerous health benefits. It’s also effortless to make from the comfort of your own home. Here are two must-try orange juice recipes for you:
1. Classic Orange Juice
- 4 Fresh, thin-skinned oranges
- First, rinse the oranges and pat dry.
- Slice each fruit into two parts.
- With the help of a knife, remove as many seeds as possible.
- Squeeze the orange slices over a glass to get all the juice out.
- Remove any extra seeds that may have fallen in, and enjoy.
2. Ginger and Orange Juice
- 4 Small oranges
- 3 inch-stick Ginger
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3/4 tbsp Honey
- Peel the ginger.
- Using a blender, puree the ginger.
- Peel the oranges and remove their seeds with a knife. Add it to the blender.
- Add the water and blend it for a minute or two.
- Strain the juice well to remove the pulp.
- Add the honey at this juncture.
- Mix the juice well and chill it in a refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
Ginger present in the juice adds to the health benefits:
- It is effective in weight loss.
- Helps reduce menstrual pain.
- It helps lower blood sugar and LDL cholesterol levels.
- Contains anti-cancer properties.
- It boosts your body’s ability to fight infections.