1. Giloy Juice
- 12 inch Giloy Stem
- 2 cups Water
- Take a piece of the giloy stem. Wash and peel it off.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Before putting them in the grinder, crush them in a mortar and pestle.
- Then, add some water and mix them in the grinder.
- Strain it with the help of a muslin cloth.
- Your juice is ready!
- Helps boost immunity
- Reduces stress levels
- May help treat COVID and dengue
- Assists recovery
- Heals wounds faster.
- Exhibits anti-aging properties
- Treats arthritis and diabetes
- Lessens respiratory problems
- Reduces ailments of the throat such as tonsillitis and cough
2. Mint Honey Giloy Kadha
- 2 glasses Water
- 5 pcs Clove
- 1 small piece Cinnamon
- 5 pcs Black pepper
- 1 small piece Crushed Ginger
- 1 tbsp Giloy powder (dry)
- 15-20 Mint leaves
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Boil some water and add cloves, cinnamon and black pepper.
- Cover the vessel to protect the pleasant smell.
- Add the remaining ingredients one by one while stirring.
- The colour of the water will change as you add dry giloy powder.
- Boil the mixture for a couple of minutes to absorb the essence of the ingredients.
- Turn off the flame and remove the mixture.
- Let it cool down. Then strain it when the mixture is at room temperature.
- Mix some honey and mix it well.
- Your Mint Honey Giloy Kadha is ready to be served.
- Lubricates the joints
- Contains important nutrients
- Has anti-viral properties
- High in antioxidants
- Treats many forms of nausea
- Removes toxins from the body
- Reduces stomach inflammation
- Better for blood sugar levels
3. Herbal Giloy Tea
- 12 inch Giloy stem
- 15-20 leaves Tulsi
- 1 small pc Cinnamon
- 1 small pc Crushed Ginger
- 1/2 tbsp Fennel seeds
- 2 tbsp Honey
- Wash the giloy stick and cut them into pieces.
- Then, crush them with a mortar pestle and set them aside.
- Boil some water in a pan and add these pieces.
- Add some tulsi leaves, grated ginger, cinnamon stick and fennel seeds.
- Boil it on a low flame for approximately four to five minutes till it reduces to two-thirds of the amount.
- Switch off and cover it for about two to three minutes.
- Strain and pour it. Add some honey and stir it well.
- You can also have some oat and ragi cookies with the tea.
- You can also add maple syrup in place of honey.
- Your herbal giloy tea is ready to healthify you!
- Treats fever and infections
- Combats harmful bacteria and germs in the mouth
- Relieves digestive discomfort
- Reduces nausea
- It has a cooling effect on the body
- Reduces the bitter taste of giloy
Leave a Reply