So, it is an excellent time to dive into some healthy recipes that taste good and improve our health.
1. Greek Salad
- 1 head Romaine lettuce (rinsed, dried and chopped)
- 1 Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Canned black olives (6 ounces)
- 1 Green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 Large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 Lemon Juice
- To taste Ground black pepper
- Mix the lettuce, onion, olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumber and cheese in a bowl.
- Whisk together your dressing. It contains olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, and black pepper.
- Pour it over your salad in the bowl and toss.
2. Cream Cheese Pasta
- 2 cups Whole grain or regular pasta
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 20 gm Garlic
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- As per taste Salt & pepper
- Cook your pasta until al dente.
- Saute garlic in a pan, fry it in olive oil till fragrant.
- Add Cream Cheese, Pasta, Water and Parmesan to the garlic. Stir well.
- Add your drained pasta to the sauce.
- Toss until well combined. Add a little pasta water to adjust consistency.
Leave a Reply