- 1/2 cup oats powdered
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (optional)
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- Combine 1/2 cup powdered oats, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, and 1 tablespoon flax seeds in a mixing bowl.
- Then add, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional), a sprinkling of salt, and 1 cup pitted and sliced dates
- Mix to make a dough
- Flatten the dough into a level tray
- Slice into log like pieces.
- Keep it in the fridge and serve it.